Lodging at the Historic Michigan House
The Michigan House Building was constructed in 1905 by Bosch Brewing Company and was known as The Michigan, The Hotel Michigan, and the Michigan Hotel. It began its overnight lodging history with 13 rooms each on the 2nd and third floors and was quite busy as a hotel serving Calumet Theatre patrons and mining business men during the first portion of the 1900's. The second and third floors were converted to apartments during the 1960's and then closed altogether during the 1980's. Two units on the second floor have been historically rehabilitated for adaptive reuse as overnight lodging for visitors to the Calumet area. There is ample parking, adjoining warehouse space for snowmobile or bike storage, Wireless Internet Access in both suites, located at the heart of the Historic Downtown business district, two blocks from snowmobile trails and the Swedetown ski trails and convenient access to a full service restaurant and Brewpub on the first floor.
Telephone (906) 337-1910
email - email@example.com for information or Reservations.